- So, will there be free will in heaven?
- But it seems our environment and our past decide our actions, what do we mean by free will? Do we mean uncoerced?
- Did Jesus have free will?
- What about verbal plenary inspiration? Wouldn’t that thwart man’s free will?
God & time
the grace of God verses the will of man
- So how does prevenient grace fit in with Open Theism?
- Do we choose God?
- If man in any way chooses God, isn’t that merit on man’s part?
- If God controls everything, isn’t his foreknowledge a moot point?
- How is God sovereign if he is not in total control?
- Are all Open Theists also Inclusivists?
- Doesn’t speaking of God in relation to other beings make him finite?
- What about the problem of natural evil?
- Does God simply choose to limit his knowledge?
- Is Open Theism essentially an Evangelical thing?
- Are any Reformed theologians sympathetic to or proponents of open theism?
- Is God confined by logic?